Friday, May 4, 2012

Learning Curve

In this Developing Skills for Online Learning class, besides all the e-learning concepts and technologies that I learnt from the weekly online synchronous or asynchronous classes, the most valuable thing that I have gained is the awareness of self-directed learning. From facilitating one class session on the topic of "Online Learners", doing reading assignments and posting reflections on the group discussion topics in the learning management system, and some other critical and practical learning activities, I have improved my study skills, time management skills, and collaborative skills. There is limited time for the class session in one semester, but the learning experience in this class built my intrinsic motivation to keep working on the readings and practices on e-learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment